Bamb-u Watches - extra FAQs
What type of bamboo is used in your watches?
- We have three types of bamboo; carbonised, natural and stained.
- All of our bamboo is sustainably farmed and FSC Certified.
- Being a natural product, no bamboo watch is identical. You will see different grains and textures in each, making every product unique!
- Absolutely. All of our watch straps can have the links removed for optimal wrist sizing. We recommend you use an authorised watch dealer to take the links out.
- We have two types of link pins in our bamboo watches; screw and friction pin lock links, which are both easily removed.
Can your watches get wet?
- Every bamboo watch is splash resistant.
- We don’t recommend you submerge your watch in water as it isn’t water proof.
- If your watch gets very wet, we recommend you dry it thoroughly with a towel or cloth.
How long will my bamboo watch last?
- Each watch has gone through a strict quality control process, allowing you to enjoy your watch for many years.
- As with all watches, from time to time you may need to replace the battery, however these usually last for at least 12 months and often up to 3 years. New batteries are readily available at jewellery and watch shops at a minimal price.
Have another question? Get in touch with our friendly team at email@example.com