Our Nomad Bamboo Watch is the perfect match for free spirits who rarely settle down in one spot for too long. Being a dual timezone watch for travellers, Nomad allows you to set the time for where you are, while keeping track of the time back home. Alternatively, for those wearing the Nomad while not travelling, set your second clock to the time of a distant friend or relative so you never wake them up with a call again! In addition to its practicality, the Nomad has such an eye catching design it is a great statement accessory wherever you are in the world.
- Handcrafted carbonised A-Grade bamboo band and case
- Two Japanese Citizen 2035 Miyota movement to allow dual time zone settings
- Toughened scratch resistant mineral glass
- Oil pressed black carbon fibre style face
- Stainless steel, double spring, etched clasp
- Easily removable links to fit any wrist size
- Face: Width 47mm, Depth 10mm
- Band: Tapering width, Length 220mm
- Light weight
- Click here for size chart
All our products come with a 12 month warranty plus for every purchase, 7 trees will be planted in countries affected by deforestation.